AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Big River Bindery <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Big River Bindery <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Aug 2023 08:45:13 -0400
Our Preservation Enclosure Workshop at the bindery in Scarborough still has
spots available.

September 16 & 17
9:00 am - 4:00 pm, with an hour lunch
at the bindery at 94 Crockford Blvd, Unit 2, Scarborough, ON M1R 3C3

Learn to make quick and easy enclosures from archival board and simple
tools. We will be making Tuxedo Boxes, Slipcases, Folger Wrappers,
Corrugated Clamshell Boxes, and more. Students will go home with a sample
set of boxes and instructions to do so at your work or home.

See more about the workshop at
https://bigriverbindery.com/preservation-enclosures-sept-16-17/

--
Andrew Huot