AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
John Court <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Court <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 Oct 2023 15:52:09 +0000
From:  Friends of the CAMH Archives (FoCA)  <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: October 14, 2023 4:19 PM
Subject: FoCA Newsletter - Autumn Edition

Friends of the CAMH Archives
A not-for-profit, Charitable corporation of CAMH Volunteers
Founded in 1982; incorporated in 1988 as "The Museum of Mental Health Services (Toronto) Inc."  BN: 89248 4965 RR0001
           1001 Queen Street West, Toronto, Ontario  M6J 1H4

   e-mail:  [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Greetings, Friends and Colleagues,

We are delighted to enclose our semi-annual Newsletter for Autumn, 2023.  Please enjoy, and respond if you wish with your feedback on any current matters and suggestions for our future editions.

The Friends of the CAMH Archives (FoCA) is a not-for-profit, CRA-registered charitable organization of hospital volunteers.  Founded 41 years ago in 1982, we are separately incorporated and operating at arm's length from CAMH.  We continue to benefit through the membership subscriptions and additional support of many CAMH volunteers, patients, families, friends and staff.

Accordingly, we encourage your notice to our safe, secure, online membership and donations' portal, CanadaHelps.org --  and at this newsletter's page 4 (end page).  In responding with your Charitable tax receipt, as a volunteer, arms-length organization we and our Archival Research Award grants' recipients rely on your financial as well as moral support.  For the direct link to this portal, please see:
https://www.canadahelps.org/en/charities/the-museum-of-mental-health-services-toronto-inc/

Thank you for reading, and our best wishes for a pleasant Autumn!

Friends of the CAMH Archives