AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
AAO Office <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAO Office <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2017 11:31:10 -0400
Hello colleagues,

The AAO's Annual General Meeting will be held on April 27 in Toronto during
the 2017 Annual Conference. For more information about the conference or to
register, please visit our conference webpage
<http://aao-archivists.ca/2017/> . Our secretariat will be following up with
the AGM package soon.

Additionally, the 2017 Nominations Committee is pleased to announce the
following slate of Directors put forth to the AAO membership for election at
the AGM:

*         Vice President/President Elect: Juanita Rossiter

*         Secretary/Treasurer: Emma Hamilton-Hobbs

Nominations from the floor will also be accepted during the AGM.

For those of you who will be in Toronto, I look forward to seeing you later
this month!

Best regards,

Dana Thorne

President, 2016-2017 | Archives Association of Ontario

e:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

  <http://aao-archivists.ca/resources/Pictures/AAO%20Logo%20White.jpg>

Follow the AAO!

 <https://twitter.com/AAO_tweet> Twitter

 <https://www.facebook.com/ArchivesAssociationOfOntario> Facebook