AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Iona McCraith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2015 14:46:14 -0500
Yes indeed Brian!!

And AAOLIST people - If you hesitate to put forward a nomination because
you think it takes too much time and effort you would be wrong.  Many of
you must know worthy individuals, institutions or corporations that fit the
criteria for an AAO award.  AAO has so many amazing members within the
ranks that nominations should be flooding in.  So take a few minutes to
think about whom you know and what has been happening in your area and fill
out the half page form and write a few words  describing why this
person/institution/organization is worthy.    That's all it takes to help
celebrate how awesome we are.  Deadline of March 15, 2015 approaches so
don't delay !!!

*Iona McCraith*
*Archives Advisor*
*Archives Association of Ontario*