BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Regina Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 May 2009 14:10:56 -0400
Hello,

I am the Communications Director of the Human Rights and Participatory
Growth Project operated out of McLauglin college. We are having a seminar
in the first week of June and we need to recruit students interested in
the field of development.  II have attached the advertisement for the
seminar to this email. f you could send out the attached flier that would
be quite helpful. Let me know if you feel that this would be a problem. We
would need it to be sent out as soon as possible. You can contact me at
(416)829-6127.

Thank you

Maria Calleja
Communications Director
Human Rights and Participatory Growth Project
McLaughlin Masters Office