BHS Archives

School Health Policy Management

BHS@YORKU.CA

From:
Regina Pinto <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
School Health Policy Management <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Nov 2007 15:45:41 -0400
Good afternoon!

The Learning Skills Program at the Counselling and Development Centre
would like to provide you with the Learning Skills Workshop calendar for
the month of November.  We run free daily in-house workshops during the
Fall and Winter sessions in the areas of:

-Time Management,
-Reading and Note Taking,
-Exam Preparation,
-Learning Style,
-Academic Anxiety and Stress,
-Memory Strategies, and
-Study Secrets.

 Students can register for these workshops at the Counselling and
Development Centre in N110, located in the Bennett Centre for Student
Services.  As a reminder, the Learning Skills Program is an affiliate of
the Counselling and Development Centre.  We offer both one-on-one
counselling on learning skills strategies as well as workshops.  These
services are offered free of charge to all York University Students.

Please view the attached PDF File for our workshop schedule, or visit us
on-line at: http://www.yorku.ca/cdc/lsp/downloads/nov_2007.pdf.  Feel free
to contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you for your continued support!

Sincerely,
Cathy Boyd-Withers, PhD & Mona Frial-Brown, MEd
Learning Skills Counsellors
Counselling and Development Centre
York University
Toronto, ON  M3J 1P3