Date:
Thu, 24 Apr 1997 11:44:40 +0200
>At 02:07 PM 4/17/97 -0400, Julia Greenbaum wrote:
>>Could you please define what types of activities and topics are
>>considered as "mental health promotion"?

>>Are you involved in mental health promotion activities? Do you know
>>others who are? The Canadian Public Health Association (CPHA) would like to
>>hear from you!
>
><snip>
>
>I haven't seen a response to this question and I'm quite interested as well.
>:-)

I am interested as well in the area of mental health promotion activities
Ullabeth S. Larsson

>Rena Clamen
>Community Resources Consultants of Toronto
>[log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
>

>*************** Ignorance is curable; stupidity is forever. **************

Ullabeth Satterlund Larsson
Tema Kommunikation (Dept of Communication Studies)
Linkopings universitet (Linkoping University)
S- 581 83 Linkoping, Sweden
Phone +46 (0) 13 282344
Fax       +46 (0) 13 282299
Mobile Phone 070-548 51 02