From:
"Mohammed, Sara" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Mar 2015 17:30:32 +0000
***Correction***

Best Start Resources Centre is conducting an environmental scan of Aboriginal health and wellness parent resources in Canada focused on children/youth ages 6-12.

We would greatly appreciate it if you could tell us about existing resources on the following categories (brief description, source, url if available online):

  *   Aboriginal health and wellness parent resources in Canada focused on children/youth ages 6-12
  *   Non-Aboriginal health and wellness parent resources in Canada focused on children/youth ages 6-12

Through this scan of resources we are seeking to identify:

*         Knowledge gaps, i.e. key content areas not covered by existing Aboriginal health and wellness parent resources in Canada focused on child/youth ages 6-12

We very much value your input! If you have any suggested resources or key information, please send them to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> by March 17, 2015.

Sincerely,

Ontario Women's Health Network
416-408-4840 / 1-877-860-4545
www.owhn.on.ca<https://email.healthnexus.ca/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=5UhD1AhgAoC3_PHl03DmcUYgfCbVHNLqO2Yw4neFqozy3H0WyiXSCGgAdAB0AHAAOgAvAC8AdwB3AHcALgBvAHcAaABuAC4AbwBuAC4AYwBhAC8A&URL=http%3a%2f%2fwww.owhn.on.ca%2f>
[log in to unmask]<https://email.healthnexus.ca/owa/redir.aspx?SURL=xwLzJA6eFAqbls7Elo8HuuZTugMv12w2hgNnE_wqYffy3H0WyiXSCG0AYQBpAGwAdABvADoAYwAuAGwAZQBzAHMAZQBsAHMAQABvAHcAaABuAC4AbwBuAC4AYwBhAA..&URL=mailto%3ac.lessels%40owhn.on.ca>