From:
"A. Simon Mielniczuk" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 16:59:19 -0400
One of the more elegantly delightful features of this listserv is the
archives and subscription management footer automatically added to each
message.

Entering the words social and determinant in the search will bring up 89
matches! The contents of many of these are both front line and academic
perspectives which can provide solid experiences and ideas for teaching and
study.

Cheers,

A. Simon Mielniczuk - ITSCooperative
Please visit our community asset demo: