SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
Dennis Raphael <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Mar 2009 08:33:39 -0400
Certainly consistent with my understandings...

dr

----- Forwarded by Dennis Raphael/fs/YorkU on 03/22/2009 08:31 AM -----

"Uffe Ravnskov" <[log in to unmask]>
03/22/2009 02:32 AM

"Uffe Ravnskov" <[log in to unmask]>
cc

Subject
My new book

My new book "Fat and Cholesterol are GOOD for you! What REALLY Causes Hear
Disease" has now become published. Here, among other things, I point to
the many benefits that are associated with high cholesterol, even for
people with familial hypercholesterolemia. In the last chapter I present a
popular-scientific version of the new hypothesis that I published recently
together with Kilmer McCully. It also includes the mosts important
sections of my previous book. These chapters are updated, shortened and
presented in a more simple way.
Uffe Ravnskov

This letter has been sent to you because you have previously shown
interest in the many contradictions of the diet-cholesterol-heart
hypothesis and/or
the work of our group THINCS, The International Network of Cholesterol
Skeptics, www.thincs.org .If you do not wish to be on the mailing list,
please contact me and I shall delete your name.