SDOH Archives

Social Determinants of Health

SDOH@YORKU.CA

From:
"A. Simon Mielniczuk" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Dec 2006 12:05:36 -0500
Paoli Friere lives on in the spirit of this important lesson.

There is always room for thoughtful relection and feedback.

Thank you Chrystal

A. Simon Mielniczuk - Solutions Architect
ITS Co-operative Inc.
416.828.2118 / www.itscooperative.com/community