From:
Jennifer Jhun <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:31:57 -0500
Dear Colleagues,

We are delighted to announce our most recent episode of Smith and Marx Walk into a Bar: A History of Economics Podcast. This week, Çınla, Jennifer, and Scott are joined by Ann Mari May (Emeritus Professor of Economics, University of Nebraska) to discuss her new book, Gender and the Dismal Science: Women in the Early Years of the Economics Profession.

https://hetpodcast.libsyn.com/episode-sixty-two <https://hetpodcast.libsyn.com/episode-sixty-two>

Best,

Scott, Jennifer, and Çınla