Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 2010 23:28:23 +0900
Dear All,

Regarding the recent post by Professor Ikeo, I would like to remind you of
two things.

1. The Society for the History of Japanese Economic Thought (SHJET) is not
the same as the Japanese Society for the History of Economic Thought
(JSHET), although they have overlapping membership and maintain close
academic and amicable relationship.

2. Professor Ikeo's remark at the end of her post should not be understood
as representing any official view of either SHJET or JSHET toward the
conference being held at Wuhan or the theme discussed there.

with best wishes,

Masazumi Wakatabe
Chair of the Communications and Planning Committee of the Japanese Society
for the History of Economic Thought (JSHET)