From:
Harro Maas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2024 15:10:12 +0200
Dear SHOE-listers,

I am searching for literature and information on Arthur Twining Hadley and
Helen Harrison Morris. Hadley was a free market economist who became
president of Yale in the early twentieth century. Helen Harrison Morris
studied at Vassar college, was the daughter of Luzon Morris who became
governor of Connecticut, married Hadley, and was active (but how active
exactly) in the home economics movement and in a derivative: a euthenics
(not eugenics) committee. I'm most interested in Helen Harrison Morris, but
if anyone could point me to literature (or other sources) on either Hadley
or Morris or both, that would be most appreciated. Please contact me off
list: [log in to unmask]

Thanks in advance, harro

--
Professor/Centre Walras-Pareto for the history of economic and political
science <https://www.unil.ch/cwp/fr/home.html>/IEP/Bâtiment Geopolis -