From:
Scott Scheall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Feb 2024 13:29:36 +0000
We've lost a giant of our field. I'm just devastated.

I was blessed to count Mauro a close friend, but I had no idea he was so sick.

Rest in peace, sweet Mauro.

Best,

Scott Scheall, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor
Arizona State University
College of Integrative Sciences and Arts
School of Applied Sciences and Arts