From:
Humberto Barreto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2022 19:53:31 -0500
I distributed Dan Hammond's message, even though it gave me pause, because
he was responding to the conference announcement.

Since then, I have received two messages rebutting Hammond, but I do not
believe they are within the bounds of this list: the history of economic
thought, broadly defined. Thus, I am not distributing those messages.

I wanted to let everyone know this so you do not spend time composing a
message that I do not distribute.

I trust you understand my reasoning and I remain

Your obedient moderator,

Humberto Barreto