From:
ÐÂÓÒÅÉ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 2014 21:58:32 +0800
Dear Colleagues:
Efficiency is a ambiguous concept in economics, I would have a speech in the Eastern Economic Association Annual Meetings, in Boston.My speech would focus on efficiency in the view of economic thought.I would try to rational reconstruct the efficiency through emergent property.I wonder how efficiency  has been used in the history of economics.Your assistance will be appreciated.
Sincerely
 Yi Hu
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1621246