From:
Bruce Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Dec 2014 16:50:21 -0500
Marina,

Today I received the most recent *Journal of Economic Literature* in my
physical mailbox.  Contained therein is the following article:

Botond Koszegi, "Behavioral Contract Theory," *JEL* vol. 52, no. 4, pp.
1075-1118

It has extensive references--pp. 1114-18--and, although I have reviewed
them, they seems like a promising place go look for the history of contract
theory.

Best wishes,

Bruce Larson
University of North Carolina at Asheville