From:
Yann Giraud <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Sep 2018 20:06:33 +0200
Sorry to interrupt, but what do these undergraduate macro exercices have to
do with scholarship in the history of economics?
Could we just stick to reference sharing?
For a depiction of the criticism of state intervention and central bank
regulation in the aftermath of the 2008 crisis, see:
P Mirowski, E Nik-Khah, 2013, "Private intellectuals and public perplexity:
The economics profession and the economic crisis", History of Political
Economy 45 (suppl), 279-311
and
P. Mirowski, 2013, Never Let a Serious Crisis Go to Waste: How
Neoliberalism Survived the Financial Meltdown, Verso.
Regards,
Yann G.