From:
新右派 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2014 21:16:02 +0800
Dear All:
According to the report of The Economist,the estate market in HK is facing the threat of crash.However,Government had used up mainstream economic’s instrument,we have to resort to nonmainstream economic,such as economic history and history of economic thought.Government should directly intervene th estate market and reduce the property price.Hence the problem looms :
 Is it right time to take Central Bank Unconventional Measures in HK?
May i ask you spend a few seconds to take survey?Due to importance of the issue and instability of internet,Please mail the result to the following address:
           Secretary Office of China's Society History of Economic Thought
          School of Economics
            Peking University

            Haidian District
             Beijing

             P.R.China
            Post code: 100871

Office of International Relations: 86-10-6275 1462 (Tel & Fax)
Sincerely

Yi Hu
View my research on my SSRN Author page:
http://ssrn.com/author=1621246
PS:https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/6F5FVRJ