From:
新右派 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2012 19:31:37 +0800
Dear Colleague: I am preparing for a series of seminar about history of conflict between mainstream  economic and non-mainstream  economic.Learning from the Macro-Economic Climate  Index,China's economy is at turn-point.However  China's government had used up  mainstream economic's instrument,We have to resort to non-mainstream  economic .( especially economic history and history of economic thought  )Hence  my seminar has obvious merit.Is there anyone who interested in the topic?Your help will be appreciated.
Sincerely
Yi Hu
CSHET