From:
suprinyak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2018 17:21:07 -0300

Dear colleagues,

The editorial team of _Research in the History of Economic Thought and
Methodology_ (RHETM) is delighted to announce the winner of this year's
Warren Samuels Prize for Interdisciplinary Research in the History of
Economic Thought and Methodology.

The esteemed members of our editorial board have awarded the prize to D.
Wade Hands for his paper "Hypothetical Pattern Explanations in Economic
Science: Hayek's Explanation of the Principle and Pattern Prediction
Meets Contemporary Philosophy of Science." Professor Hands' paper will
appear in the forthcoming symposium "Bruce Caldwell's _Beyond
Positivism_ After 35 Years", to be published as part of our first 2018
issue.

We take this opportunity to remind you that all papers approved for
publication in RHETM throughout 2018 will be considered eligible for
next years' Samuels Prize, which carries a US$1,000 award.

With our best regads,

Luca Fiorito
Scott Scheall
Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak
Co-editors, _Research in the History of Economic Thought and
Methodology_

--
Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak
Professor Adjunto, Departamento de Ciências Econômicas