Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2011 10:32:37 +0900
Dear Fidel,

The book must be the following:

Douglass V. Brown et al., The Economics of the Recovery Program, New
York: Whittlesey House: McGraw-Hill Book Company, 1934.

Here is the table of contents:

Depressions, by J.A. Schumpeter.
Purchasing power, by Edward Chamberlin.
Controlling industry, by E.S. Mason.
Helping labor, by D.V. Brown.
Higher prices, by S.E. Harris.
Helping the farmer, by Wassily Leontief.
Economics versus politics, by O.H. Taylor.

As you may see, all papers were wrtten by Harvard professors, and
their reactions to the recovery program, i.e., Roosevelt New Deal
policies, were quite skeptical and negative.

Hope this helps.

with best wishes,

Masazumi Wakatabe