From:
Erich Pinzón Fuchs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Oct 2016 01:25:53 -0400
[image: Inline-Bild 1]

Dear colleagues,

We are very pleased to inform the HET community that the Latin American
Society for the History of Economics (ALAHPE) has officially launched its
website: www.alahpe.org.

Our aim is to provide a gathering place designed not only for members of
the society, but also for everyone interested in the history and
methodology of economics. The website will keep you up to date with *the latest
news* <http://www.alahpe.org/home-1> about the most relevant activities
inside the community of historians of economics around the
world, including, of course, events organized directly by *ALAHPE*. We have
also created a section containing *archival material*
<http://www.alahpe.org/from-the-archives-1> related to the association and
its past conferences, such as important *documents *
<http://www.alahpe.org/documents>and *photos* <http://www.alahpe.org/photos>.
In addition, you can *contact * <http://www.alahpe.org/contact>our team,
and even join *ALAHPE’s mailing list*, an important communication
platform for members of the society. Finally, on the *related links*
<http://www.alahpe.org/related-links> section, you will be directed to
other important organizations dedicated to the history of economics. Feel
free to explore the website in *Spanish, Portuguese or English*, to join
our society, and to make any suggestions to improve this website.

Very soon, we will also be sending the “call for proposals” for the *Summer
School *which will take place in Ouro Preto, Brazil, in February 2017.
Prospective candidates must apply online through www.alahpe.org.

We are very enthusiastic about the creation of www.alahpe.org, and we hope
to count on your active participation in order to sustain and encourage
this important initiative for the future of our field.

With our best wishes,

The Communication Committee of ALAHPE

www.alahpe.org