From:
Alex Millmow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2011 21:05:40 +1000
Dear colleagues and friends

while I have your attention I do have some exciting news for you if you are planning a trip downunder next year.

The 25th History of Economic Thought Society od Australia(HETSA) Conference will take place in Melbourne  from July 5-7th
it will be hosted by HETSA and the University of Ballarat. it will take place in the historic setting of the Royal Society of Victoria Building.  There are no set conference themes though we do intend to have several  sessions where young  HET scholars

JUst before our conference the Joseph Shumpeter society are having a conference at the University of Queensland, Brisbane .It will be held from July 2 till July 5.
At the End of the HETSA conference the 41 Australian Conference of Economists will take place in Melbourne from the 8th july till the 12 JUly.

Like the HETSA conference it is taking place in Melbourne CBD and is being hosted by Victoria University. There is, alas, no joint registration fee arrangement. All three conferences are run by three different field societies.

Obviously you might be able to chalk up a couple of conferences one after another and see a bit of downunder.
I invite early offers of papers for the HETSA conference and please contact me re accommodation options at this early stage.

regards
Alex Millmow
President of HETSA