Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2013 19:48:35 +0100
Hirschman accomplished an amazing range of writings across a wide group of social science fields (conceived most broadly), and on these grounds would be a really interesting subject for contributions - regardless of whether one agreed with any particular economic policy position he may have adopted.

Professor Mary S. Morgan
LSE and University of Amsterdam
BA-Wolfson Research Professor

[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]