From:
M June Flanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2011 18:45:55 +0200
Hi Roberto

If you’re still looking for supplementary material for your students, may I
suggest my book on the history of thought in international monetary
economics from mid-19th to mid-20th century?

M June Flanders International Monetary Economics 1870-1960: Between the
Classical and the New Classical., Cambridge University Press, 1989.

(note: it is now available in paperback as well).

June

Professor M June Flanders

The Eitan Berglas School of Economics

Tel Aviv University