Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2017 07:32:45 -0400
There are some of us who do appreciate all of the delicious ‘accusations’ lodged against Keynes by Mason, true as they may be. An earlier version of the speculation v. enterprise distinction that Keynes lays out in Ch. 12 of the General Theory can be found in his distinction in the Treatise on Money between money in financial versus industrial circulation. I would start there, Marie  Good luck.

Best wishes,

Roy Rotheim

p.s. We’re not too far down the road from each other; we should pursue it.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10