Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2001 10:07:07 -0600
From:
"Harold K. Bush" <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Folks;

Among other things, I have agreed to be Director of the Academic
Conference next July for the C. S. Lewis Foundation's 2-week Summer
Institute in Oxford and Cambridge, UK;  affectionately called "Oxbridge
2002".

Now being a person of such overwhelming power and influence in the
universe, it has struck me that it might be fun, and certainly possible,
to put together a panel or two on our esteemed Mr. Clemens for this
conference.  Below is the CFP.  Especially, those Brits who are nearby
might consider participating for a few days (Peter Messent, are you
listening??).

While funding might be a bit steep for many, if you are like me, you may
be able to squeeze some cash out of your benefactors.  I am certainly
looking forward to 2 weeks in the heart of England.

If interested, or if you have questions, please respond directly to
yours truly.

Best, --Hal Bush