Sender:
From:
David Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Jan 2007 13:36:18 -0500
Hi. I'm Dave Davis.

I have started down the path of doing some writing about MT.
Specifically about "#44, The Mysterious Stranger" and its fate after
MT's death. We'll see how far I get.

  http://pyegar.livejournal.com/130292.html

Thanks in advance for any comments and criticism (esp. here at the
design stage) that you may have. I would be especially interested in any
pointers along the lines of "You know, you really ought to make sure
you've read..."

Thanks. And thanks for the forum. Great resource.

DDD

PS: More about me, in case anyone is interested :
http://pyegar.livejournal.com/profile