From:
Kent Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Feb 2018 03:49:22 -0500
The dealer told me he has two dozen sets of the books. However, he
apparently set the auction page to list only 2 sets as available at a time,
and the last 2 sets have been sold (possibly to forum members) since I
posted my note. I just sent the dealer a note suggesting he make all the
sets available immediately. If his original auction page isn't updated soon,
the dealer may be setting up a new page. I'll try to monitor the situation
and post a new link, if necessary.