From:
Twain Center <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 09:27:20 -0400
We are now less than one month away from the deadline for Registration to
Elmira 2013: The Seventh International Conference on the State of Mark
Twain Studies.   Please be aware that private rooms in Elmira College's new
air conditioned dorm are now fully reserved.  Doubles and Triples are still
available. Non-air conditioned rooms in Tompkins Hall are plentiful.

Elmira 2013 Conference and Registration Information is available on
the web along
with the Schedule of Papers.  Please google Elmira 2013 Conference Information
and Registration.

The Registration Deadline is July 22, 2013.  Please write Christy Gray, Center
Secretary, or Barbara Snedecor, Director, if you have questions.

We look forward to greeting you this August for what promises to be another
wonderful Conference.  Thank you so much for your interest and support.