Sender:
Mark Twain Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2011 13:45:48 -0500
From:
Wes Britton <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Kent, that was classic--makes a most telling point. Now we can revise
Catcher in the Rye, Howl, I Know Why the Caged Birds Sing etc. to ensure
little ears don't burn. Then we can get to James Baldwin etc. as well--

Dr. Wesley Britton
www.spywise.net

Co-host, Dave White Presents
www.audioentertainment.org/dwp