AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
John Court <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Court <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 13:10:38 -0400
Just to clarify regarding the notice on page 36 of "Off the Record"
concerning the next HAIG meeting to be held on Tuesday, November 4th, from
1:30 to 4:30 p.m. -- please note that all AAO members and archival students
are welcome to attend, with no advance registration required.

Moreover, for attending this single session, there is no need to register
for the host Ontario Hospital Association (OHA) conference that once again
this year is generously co-sponsoring our session.

Please let me know if you have any questions at any time.

John

John P.M. Court, Archivist
Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
Lecturer, Department of Psychiatry, University of Toronto
Admin. Building, Room 1020
1001 Queen Street West
Toronto, Ontario M6J 1H4
416-535-8501, x.2159