AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Sara Janes <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara Janes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Feb 2013 21:22:00 -0500
In addition to Adam's comments here, I would suggest that everyone check to
ensure that you are in fact listed as a paid member if you ought to be.

I discovered this week that although I had paid my membership fees for
2012-2013 my membership had not been renewed. If it happened once it may
well have happened multiple times.

Sara