AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
AAO Easternchapter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
AAO Easternchapter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2012 09:45:58 -0500
Hi all,

Don't forget, the 2nd annual AAO-East charity pub quiz is this Friday,
February 3rd!  If you are planning to attend, please make sure to fill out
the RSVP form by *tomorrow, February 1st* so we know how much pizza we
need!

Tickets are 10$ and are available from Theresa Sorel (City of Ottawa
archives) or Jennifer Wilhelm (Library and Archives Canada).

*What*: Come and enjoy a great evening and support a great cause.  This
year, we will be raising money for the Ottawa Snowsuit Fund, a great
charity that raises funds for the purchase and distribution of snowsuits to
children in the Ottawa area.  Your $10 ticket will get you:
    -a great evening of trivia and fun (with an archives twist!), hosted by
your quiz masters Roddy McFall and Serge Barbe
    -pizza and snacks
    -great door prizes
There will also be beverages available for purchase, and we will be selling
raffle tickets for more great prizes.

*When*: Friday, February 3rd, 2012.  Doors open at 6pm.  Quiz starts at 7pm
sharp.

*Where*: The Royal Canadian Legion at 330 Kent st, Ottawa (upstairs)

You can fill out the form on the events page on our website (
http://aaoeast.blogspot.com) or by clicking
HERE<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHpzbV9HVkNlXzhYNXR3NXE5ZDN6UUE6MQ>
complete an RSVP form.

Click HERE <http://www.facebook.com/events/335813016437480/> to join our
facebook event.

Looks like we will have a great turn-out, so make sure not to miss the
fun!  See you Friday!

-AAO-East Executive