AAOLIST Archives

AAOLIST@YORKU.CA

From:
Індикова Олена <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Індикова Олена <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Nov 2022 21:46:58 +0200
I am a Ukrainian who will come to Canada under the CUAET program. My name
is Olena Indykova. In Ukraine, before the war, I worked at the State
Archive of the Mykolaiv Region, Department Head, Financial and Economical
Logistics, for 10 years. In March 2022, my daughter and I fled to
Lithuania, where I worked as an archivist at Kaunas Regional State Archives
from March to December.

My English, according to IELTS, is at the 3 level yet, but I study hard.

I would like to continue working in the archives. If you can help me with
the possibility of working in your archive or with information about
vacancies with your colleagues, I will be very grateful.

My resume is attached.