From:
Eric Schliesser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2010 14:07:23 -0700
https://webspace.utexas.edu/deverj/personal/test/hume.pdf
See especially pp. 170-173, where I cite earlier authors (besides Rothbard, Spencer Pack, and Peacock) who have defended the view that Smith has progressive tax policies.
 BOF Research Professor, Philosophy and Moral Sciences, Ghent University, Blandijnberg 2, Ghent, B-9000, Belgium. Phone: (31)-(0)6-15005958http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=649484http://philsci-archive.pitt.edu/perl/user_eprints?userid=3158http://philpapers.org/autosense.pl?searchStr=Eric%20Schliesser