Sender:
From:
Ben Wise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 2010 20:19:37 -0400
Well, I'm not acquainted with the Simon and Garfunkel reference, but
their feet certainly were dangling, anyway, perched upon the rocks as
they were.  Here are a couple of sites showing that they were, and I
hope still are,  indeed,  together in all kinds of weather (but
that's another song):

http://www.gonomad.com/destinations/0811/massachusetts-amherst.html

http://www.gonomad.com/market/0609/transcendentalists.html  (scroll
down a bit for this one)