Date:
Fri, 4 Jun 2010 21:09:27 +0900
Dear all,

Sorry for the previous message, which was
totally wrong. What I would like to say is as follows:

As I understand the four principles of taxation in WN,
it is rather difficult to believe that Smith "supported mildly
progressive taxation."
Eric, you are kindly requested to indicate you URL where
I can take a look at your PhD thesis.

Cheers,

Yukihiro Ikeda

Eric Schliesser ????????: